Glossary of Printing & Digital Media Terms

There are 2136 entries in this glossary.
Search for glossary terms (regular expression allowed)
Begins with Contains Exact term Sounds like
All A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S V
Term Definition
Dandy Roll

A wire cylinder on papermaking machines that makes wove or laid effects on the texture, as well as the watermark itself. Used in the manufacture of better grades of business and book papers.

Glossary 2.7 uses technologies including PHP and SQL